Wednesday

Cookie Dough Truffles


Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate morsels
1 1/2 pounds dipping chocolate

Directions:

In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla. Gradually beat in flour and add milk. Add chocolate morsels, mixing well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper; chill 2 hours.

Melt chocolate bark candy coating in a double boiler. Using 2 forks, dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover. Place on waxed paper and chill to set. Store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.

Recipe from http://wlichty.blogspot.com/
We love.love.love. food at our house and I love to cook. However, I loath having a cupboard full of recipe books when really, I only use a few of them. Hence the birth of my recipe archive! Rest assured I have tried ALL of these and make them constantly.

Looking for Something?

main dish (60) side dish (40) dessert (36) chicken (29) appetizer (25) veggie (23) bread (19) holiday (15) pasta (15) beef (14) crock pot (14) italian (12) pork (11) breakfast (10) candy (10) cookies (10) soup (10) mexican (9) salad (9) dip (6) fruit (6) rice (6) sauce (5) pizza (4) potatoes (4) seafood (4) stuffing (4) cake (3) cheesecake (3) muffin (3) pie (3) sandwich (3) brownies (2) instant pot (2) truffles (2) beverage (1) dutch oven (1)

Blog Archive