Wednesday

Zucchini Bread


1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. veggie oil
3 eggs
2 c. grated zucchini
3 t. vanilla
3 c. flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
3 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. baking powder

Beat sugar, eggs, & oil until fluffy. Stir in zucchini and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients and add to mixture. Blend well. Pour badder into greased and floured 9x13 pan or two loaf pans. Bake at 325 for 1 hour. Serve with cream cheese frosting for a dessert.

Recipe from my awesome mom, Carolyn!
We love.love.love. food at our house and I love to cook. However, I loath having a cupboard full of recipe books when really, I only use a few of them. Hence the birth of my recipe archive! Rest assured I have tried ALL of these and make them constantly.

Looking for Something?

main dish (60) side dish (40) dessert (36) chicken (29) appetizer (25) veggie (23) bread (19) holiday (15) pasta (15) beef (14) crock pot (14) italian (12) pork (11) breakfast (10) candy (10) cookies (10) soup (10) mexican (9) salad (9) dip (6) fruit (6) rice (6) sauce (5) pizza (4) potatoes (4) seafood (4) stuffing (4) cake (3) cheesecake (3) muffin (3) pie (3) sandwich (3) brownies (2) instant pot (2) truffles (2) beverage (1) dutch oven (1)

Blog Archive