1 head cauliflower, chopped
2 T. butter
1/2 c. cheese
3-6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped (easily left out for a veggie version)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Boil cauliflower in lightly salted water until it becomes fork-tender. Break up the pieces and "mash" them with a whisk. Add the butter and cheese; mix until the butter and cheese have melted. Add the bacon pieces. Stir together and serve.
I came up with this one!
We love.love.love. food at our house and I love to cook. However, I loath having a cupboard full of recipe books when really, I only use a few of them. Hence the birth of my recipe archive! Rest assured I have tried ALL of these and make them constantly.
Looking for Something?
main dish
(60)
side dish
(40)
dessert
(36)
chicken
(29)
appetizer
(25)
veggie
(23)
bread
(19)
holiday
(15)
pasta
(15)
beef
(14)
crock pot
(14)
italian
(12)
pork
(11)
breakfast
(10)
candy
(10)
cookies
(10)
soup
(10)
mexican
(9)
salad
(9)
dip
(6)
fruit
(6)
rice
(6)
sauce
(5)
pizza
(4)
potatoes
(4)
seafood
(4)
stuffing
(4)
cake
(3)
cheesecake
(3)
muffin
(3)
pie
(3)
sandwich
(3)
brownies
(2)
instant pot
(2)
truffles
(2)
beverage
(1)
dutch oven
(1)